IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM

IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM
IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM
Product Code: IATLBTB
Availability: In Stock
Price: $84.94 $34.74

Available Options


* Size:

Qty:     - OR -   Add to Wish List
Add to Compare

The Kimmy Flip Skirt by CHANCERY, is a must-have statement piece. Cut in a light-weight fabrication, this skirt has been designed with a high waisted fit. Featuring a stunning frill hemline and an adjustable side tie detailing, this skirt will have you feeling fun and feminine. Style with simple accessories for a chic look.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 skirt. She is 172.7cm (5’8”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 47cm
- Mini in length

- Blush pink shade
- High waisted fit
- Frilled hemline
- Adjustable side tie detailing
- Invisible zipper in back

Model Wearing: Size 8

Material: 30% Linen, 70% Tencel

SKU: CH340AA21HDM

IATLBTB CHANCERY Kimmy Flip Skirt Grey 30% Linen 70% Tencel CH340AA21HDM

Powered By e-motionss.com © 2019